Since Christmas is a week away, I thought I’d post my top 10 baking recipes of this year.
- Cheesecake bars with chocolate ganache topping: By far, my absolute favourite recipe of the season.
- Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake bars: All my favourite things in one recipe.
- Chocolate fudge brownies with chocolate butter cream frosting: Need I say more?
- Double chocolate chunk cookies: Very chocolatey and very chewy.
- New York Times chocolate chip cookies: These cookies use bread and cake flour instead of all purpose flour, making them the chewiest, most fabulous cookies I’ve ever had.
- Peanut butter cookies: Sprinkling sugar on the tops of these cookies gave them a really great taste.
- Peanut butter chocolate chip cookie bars: This one was very simple, but had me at the words “chocolate” and “peanut butter”.
- Oreo cheesecake truffles: balls….of cheesecake. Covered in chocolate…
- Chubby hubby truffles: Basically crunchy peanut butter balls…yumm.
- Nanaimo bars: I haven’t actually attempted these, I just had to add them. Christmas is not Christmas without Nanaimo bars. This will be next week’s recipe!